Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 7: Famous Last Words

Famous Last Words

So...how's it going everyone? Been having a good week?

For me, it's been a meh week. You know, one of those weeks where you have to do all that crap in only a couple of days because of bad planning?

No? That's just me?

Okay, maybe that's just me.

Well...I kind of procrastinated on some (a lot of) reading, so that's what I've been doing this entire week (my life is full of so much excitement!). And it's Organic Chemistry, so that just adds to the awesomeness.


*Sigh* Organic Chemistry


Truthfully, it's not that bad to read. I'm honestly not trying to sound like 'oh I'm such a genius and I read textbooks in my free time.' I'm not that person, though sometimes I wish I were. Maybe then I wouldn't have half the problems I do now concerning my procrastination...

But anyways. What I mean to say is that, if you ever have to take Organic Chemistry (god knows why), know that your book is really well written. I've been actively reading it, and I haven't come across something so confusing that I needed outside help to solve it. As long as you seriously and thoroughly read the textbook, you'll probably do fine in Organic Chemistry. I bet you'll get at least a B.

What I'm really not looking forward to, after I've read what I need to read in Organic Chemistry, is Research Statistics. Believe it or not, this class is worse than Organic Chemistry.

At least Organic Chemistry is kind of interesting. I can't say the same for this class.

Seriously!!! Statistics is the more dry version of math. It's like society took what (little) was interesting in Math and decided to throw it out the window.

There's p-values and t-scores and whatnot, and though I understand it's necessary for research, it doesn't mean I like it.

Anyways. I know this just turned into a mini-rant for things I hate in my classes, but I really didn't mean for it to. Ah, well. Life is just full of twists and turns, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment